Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hi This is Hui-Yin Hsu

Hi all,

This is Hui-Yin. I teach mainly reading methods for undergraduate Teacher Education Program. Sometimes I do teach Language Arts and Technology (online course) for Sarah in MSIT. This project is implemented in one of my reading methods courses in the adolescent literacy education. The title of this course is Literacy Across the Curriculum. I have a bright group of students who are eager to learn more about this global project. We will be starting the preparation tomorrow and talk about all the project guidelines and rubric. I think we are going to have so much fun with these interesting activities. Looking forward to it!
Image retrieved from http://www.fotosearch.com/ICL125/buv_064c/

3 comments:

Dr. Hsu said...

Hi all,

I think I just can'g introduce myself enough or three times a charm! *_^

S McPherson said...

HuiYin,
Glad to have you on the faculty blog ... I deleted teh other 2 intro's OK?

S McPherson said...

Very cute photo -- good illustration of our purpose.